Thursday, May 18, 2023

May 18 - “I can hear you”

It was my doc day yesterday, so I thought I would keep things as simple as possible. I just signed up for a hearing aid check. They have been talking to each other at random times of the day and evening. Simple enough. She just turned that function off. Also the right side one has been fading away into No Help At All Land. That took a little more doing. She took it into another room to “vacuum it out.”  Well, OK. I guess that’s one thing I never tried at home. She also changed out the receiver. By the time she was finished the difference was night and day. So sorry if I haven’t been able to put your words together in my ears.  


On the way home, we stopped at Randall’s for a prescription and then  it was over to Walmart. Chris wanted to try out some t-shirts they had on sale for five bucks. Good little outing for her. Of her course it made her want to mark in the yard that much more. Nope. Not yet. 


We were blessed again last night with some food. Anita from church brought over a homemade chicken pot pie. Best way in the world to satisfy a vegetable fix. The salad and cheesecake were excellent surprises as well. Thanks for thinking of us. 


James‬ ‭1‬‬:‭5‬ says, If any of you lacks wisdom, you nab on should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.


Father, thank you that the hearing aid thing was an easy fix. And thanks that it was still under warranty. Amen. 

No comments: