Thursday, May 11, 2023

May 11 - “The Big Accomplishment”

So what was our big accomplishment for the day? Washing Chris’ hair in the sink. She is not allowed to raise her left arm over her head just yet, so I helped her in the sink. I guess I did OK. I know I am definitely NOT in the same league with Suzann the Hairdresser, though. 


Last night Lauren and Janell brought us Mexican food. Chris’ favorite … Gringos. I had to heat mine up though. I was at Cailyn’s soccer game when it came. And I’m glad I went. The good guys won. First time in two years these girls have won a game. Cailyn had two shots on goal, but both were blocked. She played a great game. 


On the way home I had a real treat. Got stopped by a train. That hasn’t happened to me in years. And it was a long one. And a slow one. About 996,763 tanker cars. Thank you, Texas City refineries. 


Colossians‬ ‭3‬‬:‭13‬ says, Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.


Father, thanks for the chance to see Cailyn play soccer. I was really proud of her. Amen. 

No comments: