Tuesday, June 4, 2024

June 4 - “Chew on that one”


Sam had the big appointment yesterday. She got started with the dentist we have been using. Chew on that one, Sam. 


Well, I like her a lot (Dr. Garza the dentist … and, well, Sam, too). I think my next appointment with her is still some months away. I hope. I do have one with my PCP on Wednesday, though. Just a follow-up to something. I don’t remember what. But hey.  It’s in my chart, right?  Besides, Chris has already rather vehemently indicated that she is joining me on this visit. Come on!  


Chris and Sam and Krissy from church all met here last night. Then they went out to Sea Isle to the very first meeting of a ladies Bible study. Sounds like it’s gonna be a pretty good time. 


Ephesians‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬ ‭ says, He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.


Father, be with the ladies in that Bible study. Draw them closer to you and to each other. Amen. 

No comments: