Saturday, June 29, 2024

June 29 - “Pistachio Almond?”


Chris took her walk on her own yesterday. I needed a day off after four days in a row. I’ll be back on track again this morning, though. 


About the only real walking I got in came when we went to Randall’s to get a prescription. Easy peasy. But when we left there we got down to the real important business behind our trip. Ice cream. Kroger’s had Blue Bell on sale, so we couldn’t pass up that opportunity. Chris was looking for pistachio ice cream. No dice at Kroger, but we actually saw some at Randall’s. Pistachio Almond. Her two favorite nuts (After me, of course).  We will return for that one sometime before next Wednesday. 


Last night we had quite the time figuring out how to sign in to Apple TV+ so we could watch the Astros game. We finally got in, with Jachin and Kel’s help. Gotta say … the tv feed felt more like a video game. Kind of eerily … big. 


Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ says, The Lord is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack. He lets me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He renews my life; He leads me along the right paths for His name’s sake.


Father, thank you for our tech-savvy kids and grandkids. Amen. 

No comments: