Sunday, June 16, 2024

June 16 - “Megalodon Day??”


Yesterday was Prepare for Camp Day. Apparently it was also National (fill in the blank here) Day as well. There’s a guy who always posts on my Facebook feed what the “official day” is. Yesterday had at least seven different designations. Check them out: 


JUNE 15, 2024 | NATIONAL BIG BOY DAY | NATIONAL FOAM PARTY DAY | NATIONAL MEGALODON DAY | NATIONAL SMILE POWER DAY | NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY DAY | WORLD MARTINI DAY


I think I’m most excited about National Big Boy Day. Not sure what it means, but my mommy always wanted me to be a big boy. I’m also intrigued by National Megalodon Day. Can’t imagine the why of such a day, but I just like the word “megalodon.”


We made a very quick (really!) trip to Walmart. Just needed AAA batteries and some tacks for camp, and some bottled flavored water for Sam. In and out and back home in about 20 minutes. That’s gotta be a record. 


While I’m thinking about it … as always, when I’m at camp I have no idea what kind of cell reception I mights have. Don’t is possible the blog posts might be sketchy or even missing for some or all of the week. If that’s the case, to quote a semi-politician we all know and love … I’ll be back! 


Exodus‬ ‭20‬:‭8‬ ‭ says, Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy


Father, please be with the kiddos at camp. Draw them close to you. Amen. 

No comments: