Tuesday, January 9, 2024

January 9 - “Yay”


We had a quite passably quiet morning yesterday. The rain kept us indoors for the most part. Yay. 


Our one outing occurred during a lull in the rain, but the wind was gusting over 30 miles per hour, and we were under a tornado warning. Yay. 


The trip was two fold. First one was to Walmart. This one was to set up a prescription transfer for Sam. The second was also for a prescription. This one was at Randall’s and was for me again. This time I had to pick up some antibiotics. Why? To cover dental work on this fake knee guy. Strange requirement, I know. 


As I just mentioned, I’m headed to the dentist here shortly. Another of my old fillings made its way loose. This one was strange, though. It felt like the tooth was slipping down. I just shoved it back in place, though, and have continued on my merry way. So … new filling, I suppose. Yay. 


Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭18‬-‭19‬ says, Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.


Father, please be with the dentist this morning. Help her get this thing fixed quickly. Amen. 

No comments: