Tuesday, January 30, 2024

January 30 - “Back in the saddle”


We are back in the saddle again (hey. Somebody ought to write a song about that). Of course for us it means I joined in with Chris for her walk. She dropped back down to one mile with me. My back felt fine. My shingles remnants barked just a tiny bit. My hip … well, somebody’s gotta take up the slack, right? The old hip did ache for about the second half of the walk, but it wasn’t enough that I had to stop and stretch it out. Thats progress.


Speaking of progress, I went to Randall’s to pick up a prescription of mine that is rapidly approaching running out. As it turned out, there were actually two ready for me, and one for Chris as well. And the guy even pulled a new cream off the shelf for us that was half the cost of the same thing in prescription form. I’ll take it. 


Last night Chris made some broccoli cheese soup and garlic bread for supper. Yum stuff. 


We closed out the evening watching Sam’s new favorite show: Worst Cooks in America. Those people can do some very strange things in the kitchen. 


Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭ says, Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.


Father, please keep on blessing those pharmacists and their assistants. They have really helped us out over the last few years. Amen. 

No comments: