Wednesday, January 17, 2024

January 17 - “brrrrrrrrr”


Morning Temperature: 26 degrees 

33 mph winds 

Wind chill 13 degrees. 


This kind of weather is not what I signed up for. Come on, Galveston. Use your barrier island magic and bring us some heat!


I spent the better part of the day binge-watching movies. It’s been a while since I’ve finished three movies in one day. But it was just too cold to do anything else. 


Last night the three of us watched Kids Baking Championship and then an episode of Chopped. Haven’t watched one of those in a long time, either. So, a day of reconnecting with the tube. Have I mentioned that it was too cold to go outside? 


Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬:‭13‬ says, You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.


Father, thank you for small pleasures. Lots of folks were losing power altogether yesterday. Amen. 

No comments: