Sunday, July 17, 2022

July 17 - “Ponder the placement”

We were back on the track again yesterday. Two miles. Then I joined Chris on her trek up and down the stairs. She gave me permission to stop if my hip hurt too bad. I kept going, though. Hey, if I have to go to the doctor, I need to have an actual injury when I get there.

 

Next we attacked some more of the clutter in our bedroom. And to top that chore off, we even hung on the walls a mirror, a frame with six pictures in it, and one of the huge paintings given to me by a Seaside artist. Chris was excited to uncover her Bethlehem Street Market box. It’s that time again, I guess. Vendors will be receiving their emails very soon. Oh, and when we sat down in the office for a break, Chris had another brainstorm for moving some things around. We’ll see how that one plays out after she ponders the placement for a day or two.

 

We heard from Josh. Well, actually we forced the issue. We called him. Just wanted to check in and see how he survived going to youth camp. He’s pulling double duty as pastor and youth pastor until they can hire a new guy. Chris and Christi used the opportunity to do some more planning for our trip to Colorado in a few weeks. I’m ready to get back on the road.

 

1 Chronicles 16:11 says, Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.

 

Father, thank you for being all the strength we need. Amen.


No comments: