Monday, August 19, 2024

August 19 - “I undertook a task”


We had another great day at church. Especially when we got to dinner on the grounds. Lots of good stuff. I enjoyed the ribs and the ice box key lime pie. And the fellowship, of course. Great folks. 


The other day I undertook a task that left me groaning and dragging, for sure. I began the arduous task of moving pavers and digging up tree roots and clipping out said roots as I could. They all connect to the tree we have to get out that is growing enmeshed in our chain link fence. At least we hope they do. Some could be remnants of the big tree the neighbors previously cut down. 


The plan is to remove that fence and put up a full privacy fence. Just hoping to help the process, even at the expense of my poor body. Guess I’ll get back at it … maybe Wednesday. Or Thursday. Or …


Mark‬ ‭9‬:‭24‬ says, Immediately the father of the boy cried out, “I do believe! Help my unbelief.”


Father, thank you for the great folks you have drawn to Seaside. Amen. 

No comments: