Friday, December 8, 2023

December 8 - “Full day BACK”


First full day BACK at home. Gotta admit … I did some sleeping. A lot of sleeping. Chris had me stay on top of the pain meds, so I guess my body was using the opportunity to catch up on some of that lost sleep over the last … well, long time. 


My back has stayed really sore. I can tell when the four hour time slot for the med’s effectiveness is beginning to wear down. I know I have to just hang in there and let the nerves and muscles and whatever else is hanging around back there settle back down to pre-surgery quietude. 


I do need to add a quick shout out to Helen. She brought us over some food for our first night home.  Thank you, Helen. 


Hebrews‬ ‭10‬:‭23‬ says, Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.


Father, please bless all the folks who have been praying for me - and especially the ones praying for Chris. Amen. 

No comments: