Saturday, December 23, 2023

December 23 - “A sliver …”


Early morning wake-up call yesterday. So early I even had to wake Chris up. But I slept 30 minutes longer than I have been. That means my day started around 4:30. 


So …. Why the early call? It was my follow up day with the shingles doc. That would be the baby doc (aka “resident”).  My only questions were how much longer will the agony continue and is there anything else to do medication-wise for the pain. 


The visit went pretty quickly. Boss Doc didn’t even have to come in. Bottom line is no one knows how long it will last. She did increase the meds for nerve pain. A sliver of hope. Woohoo!


Isaiah‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬ says, Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.


Father, thanks for the hope of some relief soon. Amen.  

No comments: