Thursday, December 14, 2023

December 14 - “Christmas ten days away … really??”


I heard back briefly from the doc’s office. The nurse sent me a message asking a few questions about what steps I had already taken and recommending a few things. Of course I was already doing the recommendations, so I replied back, hoping for something else to try. I checked back throughout the day, and finally gave up, assuming it would be there today, or even tomorrow. 


Meanwhile, the big events of the day fell on Chris’ shoulders. She had to go do some grocery shopping by herself. The main things we needed were all about the Christmas baking she has planned. She kinda had to be there to get that stuff anyway. It’s gonna be some good stuff. Friendship bread. Christmas mix. Puppy chow. Frozen cheesecake. Pudding pie. And who knows what else? Can’t wait. 

   

Psalm‬ ‭95‬:‭6‬ says, Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker!

‭‭

 Father, thank you for the rapidly approaching season. Christmas is awesome. Amen. 

No comments: