Saturday, August 5, 2023

August 5 - “A basket interloper”

Chris recommended that I forego the walk again yesterday. She said I really need another day to recover from that back shot. I don’t know why it ate my lunch so bad this time. Oh, well. Guess it’s getting me ready for the next one. And the heart cath (if that is really on the table). I did do my back/hip exercises, though. So of course now I’m sore from that. 

We also made a trip to good ol’ Walmart. Chris had an actual list. I just needed some toothpaste, so I was pretty much along for the ride. Well, I may or may not have added one tiny thing to the basket. One simple little item for myself. Something Chris doesn’t like anyway. And what was this shopping basket interloper? Why, a can of Spam, of course. Bet ya didn’t see that one coming.


One of the things Chris got was a notebook to hold all her medical information stuff. She debated as to the size. Two inch or three inch. I’ve seen her stack of medical papers. I voted for the three incher. She finally agreed. That gave her a project for the rest of the afternoon. I worked on the jigsaw puzzle. Chris should be able to finish it soon. 


Proverbs‬ ‭19‬:‭21‬ ‭says, Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.


Father, all this weird and wild and crazy medical stuff sure is taxing. Give us some rest in the midst of it. Amen. 

No comments: