Wednesday, August 30, 2023

August 30 - “Alien treatment”

Well, I sure had an interesting day. Actually, there wasn’t much interesting about it. I didn’t really do much of anything. 


Chris did her walk, but since we did yard work the days before, it was my day off. I did some early planning for the teachings I may or may not get a chance to do when and if our Mediterranean Cruise pans out next year. Other than that, watched as one TV and worked on our new jigsaw puzzle. 


But today promises to be … different, at least. We’re heading into Texas for me to receive specialized ray gun treatment administered by the reverse engineered technology from a downed alien spacecraft. Hopefully, it will successfully burn a few nerves in my back so that I won’t be able to feel the pain from pinched nerves there. Very hush hush stuff, you understand. 


Here we go … 


Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭9‬ ‭Says, If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.


Father, please be with the doc this morning. Give him those steady hands. Amen. 

No comments: