Saturday, August 26, 2023

August 26 - “Pondering”

I made my third walk goal for this week! Of course Chris does that all the time. But I made the two miler again. Good thing I got it in, too. Today we are going to watch Cailyn play soccer in the Pearland heat, and tomorrow we have church. Two days off. Woohoo!


We spent the afternoon doing something I never thought we would even two or three years ago. We pondered, then moved into the research phase, of planning a possible Mediterranean cruise. And the one we’re looking at even includes stops with excursions to Jerusalem, Ephesus, Athens, and Rome. Just investigating still, but it sure sounds exciting. Now to see if we can fund it …


Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭28 says, And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.


Father, it would be really nice for Chris to get to see some of the Holy Land places. Give us some wisdom in that direction. Amen. 

No comments: