Thursday, November 30, 2023

November 30 - “The Big”


After taking her walk in the morning, Chris spent the bulk of the afternoon decorating the house for Christmas. She’s not finished yet, but it already looks really good. 


I had a really rough day, myself. Back never let up all day, except when for the times I was able to fall asleep. That lying flat for the CT really ate my lunch. As a result … not much to talk about. I managed to doze off and on in my recliner through two or three movies. Guess I needed the sleep after waking up at three. 


T-minus five days to the big … yeah. That’s it. The Big. 


James‬ ‭1‬:‭17‬ says, Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.


Father, please give me things to do and think about over the next few days to help pass the time. Amen. 

No comments: