Thursday, November 16, 2023

November 16 - “The seemingly impossible?”


I finally had the seemingly impossible actually come to fruition yesterday. I have been calling almost every day trying to get an earlier appointment with my neurosurgeon. They were supposed to call me if an earlier time opened up, but I sure wasn’t holding my breath on that prospect. 


Well, after not calling for two days, I grudgingly picked up the phone and resumed my impossible attempts. They answered and took all my info, as usual. Put me on hold while they checked. And then …

what to my wondering ears should they hear, 

but news of an opening remarkably near. 


I jumped on that one. It is for this Friday. Of course that means we have to do some figuring, since Sam has radiation the same afternoon. But we’ll sort it out. I’m just glad I don’t have to wait three more weeks. 


Psalms‬ ‭147‬:‭3‬ says, He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.


Father, thank you for working out a sooner appointment. Amen. 

No comments: