Wednesday, November 8, 2023

November 8 - “Checkup”


I went with Chris to have her cardiac implant checked out. It was just a regular checkup after so many miles. Just like a car, except it’s surgically implanted in your chest!


On the pain front, I sent a message to my pain doctor letting him know that the last shot absolutely did not work. Hoping to hear back from him soon. 


Chris took Sam into Texas yesterday to have her next round of radiation. Afterwards they met some Seaside friends at Red Lobster. The friends treated us all to a shrimp dinner. It’s been a long time since I’ve had Red Lobster shrimp. I remember long ago when they always had all you can eat popcorn shrimp. Now that’s a great way to fill up a belly! Thanks, Brian and Nancy. 


John‬ ‭16‬:‭33‬ ‭says, I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.


Father, thank you for another safe trip up north for Chris and Sam. They’ll be needing you about 8 more times in the next two weeks. Amen. 

No comments: