Tuesday, November 21, 2023

November 21 - “Med Reports”


Doctor visit reports from yesterday. 

Me first. I saw my PCP for his review of … well, everything. He was more thorough this time than he has ever been. We talked through each of my medications, and he approved refills on all of them, and tweaked a few. He went over all the back stuff, and basically approved of everything being done there. He ordered the shots I needed, and the nurse took care of those. I should be all set for my surgery now. 


Next we went over to Randall’s to get one of Chris’ refills she has been waiting on for a long time. They filled it all right, but had to use two bottles for the same drug. Two different companies, because they didn’t have enough of one. Strange to get 2 pills in one jar when the other is somewhat full, but has plenty of room. They are technically separate prescriptions, though. Just weird. 


Back home I put in a call to the audiologist to see when I could pick up my hearing aid. Our church family friend Cathy who works there already told me it was in. In fact, she already read them the riot act about getting me on the schedule. So … a Hearing Thanksgiving. Well, a better-than-without Hearing Thanksgiving. 


Next stop was back to the lawyer’s office to re-sign our wills. They had a snafu in the last attempt. All’s corrected and ready to go. Guess it’s safe for us to die now. 


Final doc report is actually a final radiation report. After ten treatments, Sam completed this round of radiation. Way to go, Much Older Sis. I’m proud of you. 


Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭25‬ ‭says, Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.


Father, thanks for walking with Sam through this round of radiation. Now please grant her some rest. Amen. 

No comments: