Friday, July 2, 2021

July 2 – “Gettin’ MACI’d”

Well, we are headed out early today for the special MACI (Monoclonal Antibodies Covid Infusion) Clinic to get my special MACI treatment for special old people.  That’s a mouthful.  A really special mouthful.  I’ll give all the fun and gory details tomorrow.

 

Yesterday, being quarantined and all, as if that was something new and exciting, I turned my attention to downloading pictures from my phone to the computer.  I did some off the camera as well, but the camera battery died, so I had to quit and recharge it.  It is all part of the plan to put together a slide show of some kind for the 25th anniversary celebration.  I am discovering that our old faithful laptop may be on its last leg.  Its best years are certainly behind it, and now it is running distractingly slow.  Hopefully it will be able to handle this transfer of photos and development of a slide show before it tanks.  Guess that’s another expense we’ll put on the docket before I retire.  I don’t see Chris retiring from taking pictures any time soon. 

 

Romans 8:39 says, “neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

 

Father, please walk with me through this infusion thing this morning.  Amen.

No comments: