Saturday, July 17, 2021

July 17 – “Culling, mowing, PT-’ing”

Physical exertion day began for both of us, only in different locations.  Chris had her physical therapy appointment to evaluate her frozen shoulder.  Early appointment means another early morning rising for my sweet little not-a-morning person.  But to her credit, she forced herself awake and out the door.  The therapist told her that it was evident she had been doing the exercises at home, so she only has to come in once a week.  Woohoo.  She has been doing some of them, but I guess she needs to redouble her efforts.

 

As for me … I mowed the yard.  Not everyone’s personal favorite, I know.  Unless you’re one of those who loves the smell of freshly cut grass.  For me that is just an invitation to come in and operate all the heavy machinery, with a sneeze or twenty in my back pocket.

 

Spent the afternoon culling through pictures yet again.  Now Chris wants the photo albums to be in chronological order rather than random throughout the era.  That means going back to the original folder and matching up the pics.  That means going through every single photo and discerning when it happened.  Great fun.  I have until the anniversary to get it done.

Proverbs 12:25 says, “Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.”

 

Father, thank you for being there, for watching, for taking action when you want to.  I trust you to keep doing that.  Amen.

No comments: