Wednesday, September 6, 2023

September 6 - “Aaaaaannnd … it rained”

Chris walked. I did my full stretching routine. Slowly working back to walking again. Guess that may take longer than expected. The stretching triggered the spasms again. Long day. 


She also watered the backyard. Aaaaaannnd … it rained. Of course. We haven’t had any decent rain for a very long time, so it was more than welcome. 


In the afternoon Chris took Sam up to Sam’s cancer doctor appointment to provide an extra set of ears. I stayed behind and made my way over to Randall’s. I needed bananas of course. I also needed some more stamps. Friendly neighborhood Randall’s is the place to get all of that. 


1 John‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬ ‭says, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.


Father, please be with Sam as she processes the newest info from her doctor’s appointment. Amen. 

No comments: