Tuesday, September 12, 2023

September 12 - “Slow comeback”

We have a pretty full week coming up, so I decided I better get in some walking. I joined Chris for her first mile, then she peeled off (or I did, I guess). She continued on for her two miler. I added another half and called it quits. Slow comeback here. 


Chris made one of those phone calls to UTMB. Not really medically related, though. Just verifying some charges and making sure their version of our payment plan matched up at least somewhat to ours. When she hung up, we were all good. How long that will last, nobody knows. 


We had a check-in call from Nathan in the afternoon. He was on his way to work. It’s always a welcome sound - to hear one of our kids’ (or grandkids’) voices. 


Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭13 says, For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

‭‭

Father, thanks for the great kids and grandkids you blessed us with. Amen. 

No comments: