Saturday, September 2, 2023

September 2 - “One more day”

We stuck by around the house again yesterday. Chris did her walk, but she felt like I should still take it easy on my back for a while longer. I didn’t argue. It was better yesterday than the day before, so I have high hopes for today. 


I spent the better part of the day working on a really tough jigsaw puzzle. Every piece is cut differently, so there is no anticipating rows. But at least you know what shape you need. Oh, and color, if you can discern color. A thousand pieces. It’ll take a while longer than usual. 


I also spent some quality time in front of the TV. I watched an old movie while Chris read a book outside. Actually, when I checked on her, she was sound asleep. She needed it. 


Acts‬ ‭20‬:‭24‬ ‭says, However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.


Father, thanks for the encouraging day yesterday. Help me stay patient. Amen. 

No comments: