Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 13 – “The Fog”

 

Today I felt like what I imagine it must feel like to be A.D.D. and on medication for it.  I appreciate the relief from pain that the celebrex gives me.  But it feels like I'm inside some kind of very quiet room all by myself.  There is no music, no stimuli of any kind.  And everything seems to be moving in slow motion.  I know I have a lot of stuff to do, but none of the things on the list ever rises to top priority.  I feel really tired, but I don't particularly want to go to sleep.  Then it was all I could do to stay awake long enough to drive home after church.  I guess I can't wait until whenever it will be that we find out what's going on.  At least then there will be a reason for this fog.

 

This afternoon I tried to get the Seaside Christian Academy kids transcripts at least begun.  I want to interview each of them about where they want to head in life and how best we can get them prepared and moving in that direction.  But before I can do that, I need to know what courses they have had.  I'm glad there are only nine of them in high school right now. 

 

Revelation 22:16 says, "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

 

Father, thank you for being bright.  I need bright right now.  Amen.


No comments: