Thursday, January 26, 2023

January 26 - “Missing … sort of”

Well, here’s one I have never had before. We just finished the National Parks Patches jigsaw puzzle. To our consternation, there were two missing pieces. Sort of. There were 1000 pieces in the box all right. But … two of them were exact duplicates. Even found the pieces they were duplicates of. Not helpful at all. Chris looked up their website, and we sent in a complaint. They responded almost immediately. I had to fill out their form, and they will send a replacement in 2 to 4 weeks. Meanwhile, I guess we’ll stay away from the place the pieces are missing from - Olympic National Park (wherever that is) - until they iron out the holes in their program.

 

I did venture out into the frigid morning air for a brief constitutional. 41 degrees with a windchill of 35. Actually, I went out to see if we had any tree limbs down after the storm. There were a few, all small ones. Made a short stack to be picked up and placed by the street. Hmm. Short stack. Sounds yummy.

 

Psalms 19:14 says, May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

 

Father, thanks again for your protection through the storms … of all kinds.  Amen.

 

No comments: