Thursday, September 8, 2022

September 8 - “850 milligrams”

I was feeling pretty measly yesterday. Not that I have the measles, of course. I just feel … wait. Can you “feel measly”?  That’s kind of using an adverb as an adjective, isn’t it? Or is that the other way around - adjective for adverb? Anyway … great word to describe me at the present time - measly. 


Chris walked. Not me. I did a marathon jigsaw puzzle morning. Alaska puzzle. She had a doc appointment in the afternoon. Afterwards she picked me up so I could get out of the house a bit. What for? Pick up my mega-antibiotic prescription from Randall’s. 850 milligrams twice a day. I was kinda late starting it, but I still got in two doses. Not that it helped with the pain any. It pretty much throbs in the background all the time, then whenever I eat or drink anything the sharp pain kicks in. Bring on next Wednesday so we can get this thing pulled out. In the meantime, sorry about the shortness of the post. 


Chris has started working on another scrapbook. She is carving out a record of our cruise to the Panama Canal. She has taken over the dining room table for the foreseeable future. It’s gonna be a thick one. 


Romans‬ ‭10:9 says, “If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”


Father, I could sure use some relief from this toothache. Amen. 

No comments: