Thursday, September 15, 2022

September 15 - “Mexican Italian food”

I was back to my early rising again yesterday. We went to bed at ten, so my waking up at 4:30 wasn’t that far off, I guess. Six and a half hours. Not bad.

 

I did join Chris on the hike part of her workout. Two and a half miles. But the good thing? I found a penny. Woohoo.

 

We spent the afternoon watching the Astros game. Well, at least I did. Chris watched some of it. Good guys won, but they made it too close. I also worked on our latest jigsaw puzzle.

 

Last night we were invited to Texas for dinner. By “Texas” I mean Nathan and April and Cailyn’s house. We haven’t seen them in quite a while, so we were both looking forward to the excursion. Dinner was amazing, as usual. Parmesan chicken, spaghetti and meat sauce and some kind of Italian pico. Not sure where that recipe came from. I ate some, though. Not bad. And I don’t particularly like pico. So … Mexican Italian food. Definitely a first.

 

John 10:11 says, I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

 

Father, thank you for the chance to hang out with our Santa Fe Vaughan clan. Amen.

No comments: