Sunday, September 18, 2022

September 18 - “Moonfall”

We are working through our pre-trip to-do list. Today’s for me was mowing the grass to get started. Well, I mowed while Chris went for her walk. When she got back, she did her sweep-up of the sidewalk as well as of the leaves in the backyard. I helped in both cases. I used the leaf blower in the front. Switched to a grass rake in the back.

 

Oh, and I also trimmed the neighbor’s tree. That thing has been bothering me for years. It’s supposed to be a fruit tree. Some kind of plum. It has never even bloomed, must less put on fruit. It spends too much energy putting on branches and leaves. Now it actually looks like a tree. We’ll see about the fruit.

 

We found a movie we hadn’t seen before. Disaster genre, if you’re into that. It was called Moonfall. All about … the moon … umm … falling.  Is the moon really the moon? And did aliens …? Conspiracy theories abound. 

 

Psalms 27:14 says, Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.”

 

Father, please be with us at church this morning. Draw those folks there who you want to be there. Amen.

No comments: