Sunday, November 7, 2021

November 7 – “Later than I think?”

We walked our two miles again yesterday.  Spent some of the time talking about the upcoming third heart cath.  Conclusions?  Sigh … here we go again.

 

We spent the rest of the day working on a jigsaw puzzle and watching college football and sewing on a quilt.  Well, the football was the background noise.  I was the jigsaw.  Chris was the quilt.  Umm, worker and sew-er, respectively.  Did you notice I had to put a hyphen in “sew-er”?  Otherwise it would be sewer, and that would just stink …

 

I forgot to plug my phone in last night, so I have it charging right now.  Why?  Because I was using it to keep up with the time as I turned the clocks back.  Last one was the clock by the bed.  I just forgot to hook it up.  But the clocks are changed.  I think I know what time it is.  Wait.  I forgot the one on my desk.  And the one on my office shelf.  Maybe it’s later than I think …

 

Psalm 119:105 says, “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.”

 

Father, thank you for all the time you give us.  Amen.

No comments: