Thursday, February 10, 2022

February 10 – “Check”

No cardiac rehab, so that meant another hike was in my future.  It took a while, but we finally got to it.  Why the wait?  It was cold again.  Down in the 40’s to start the day.  We waited until closer to noon when the temp was way up to around 60.  That makes for a nice stroll. 

 

My task for the day was twofold.  First I had to finish the Bible study for Thursday night.  Check.  Then I sent out an invitation to the Super Bowl Commercial Party here on Sunday night.  Consider this your invitation.  Starts at five.  Bring some supper to share.  And spread the word.  All are welcome.  I don’t have everyone’s email.

 

Speaking of the Super Bowl party, I did get most of the prep done for that.  Bingo games printed.  Check.  Trivia game compiled.  Check.  Still have to make a quick WalMart run to finish out the last check, but we are pretty much good to go for that as well. 

 

Have I mentioned that we have a new jigsaw puzzle laid out on the table?  It’s a doozy.  Pretty scene of sailboats and water near the dock of the bay.  Hmm.  Sounds like a sound somewhere in my head.  Lots of water and lots of random green.  And the sailboats all look alike.  This is not an easy one.  Feel free to stop by the table and place a few pieces when you are over. 

 

Romans 1:16 says, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentiles.”

 

Father, it’s cardiac rehab day again for Chris.  Please give her the patience and determination she needs to finish it out through next month.  Amen.

 

No comments: