Thursday, November 5, 2020

November 5 – “Here’s hoping …”

Day Two after surgery was pretty boring.  I’m hoping the action taking place on the inside of my body was more exciting than the events on the outside.  Now don’t get me wrong.  I did accomplish two things.  I walked half a block down and back from the house.  That’s a start.  I also completed our latest jigsaw puzzle.  Well, I can’t take all the credit for that one.  Chris finished it. And did a lot of work on it.  So did Lauren and Larry and anybody else who sat at the table.  All were welcome.  Open door policy on jigsaw puzzles over here.  Otherwise, though, I pretty much sat around, read a book and watched TV.  Here’s hoping things get a little more exhilarating.

 

Habakkuk 2:14 says, “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.”

 

Father, thank you for giving a reason to always hope.  Amen.

No comments: