Sunday, July 3, 2011

June 28 – “I’m a Nut 2011: Day Two”

 

What a great I'm a nut day

Cool outside 'neath sunrise ray

The girls' attempt to wake 'fore me

Fell just short, take that Chloe

 

Sydney shared her hat with me

When we left for Mickey D's

So alike in things they lack

Is Taylor Jill for Jason's Jack?

 

Spider crawled upon my neck

Creeping to give me a peck

Rita smacked it with her shoe

My hearing aid went flying too

 

With a flurry we arrived

For pics, t-shirts, and food – alive

Fourteen hundred students there

Warned about encroaching bears

 

Landon's pastor, band is fine

This week will be one good time

Played the bean game it was tough

Some folks just don't get enough

 

Proverbs 16:23 says, "A wise man's heart guides his mouth, and his lips promote instruction."

 

Father, thank you for the wise ones who are here to direct these kids.  Amen.

No comments: