Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 1 – “I’m a Nut 2011: Day Five”

 

It's midweek of our camp quest

Jenn and Carson need more rest

Sydney reads her heaven book

Jim gets his computer look

 

Lunch today was special treat

Mike's lemon drop was not so sweet

Lora's tongue retained its blue

Her jelly bean, alas, she spewed

 

Trey had good, then nasty one

Melissa's sour one lasted long

Randy spit one on her shirt

Cody swallowed skunk and dirt

 

Sydney soured early on

Casey said just bring it on

Sweet for April, Travis, too

Rita snorted one, woo hoo!

 

Then came track times, they're so fun

Jason got all wet, he's done

For a horse our Jenn played vet

Trey some battleball did get

 

Demetrius got photography

Carson's back, he feels peachy

"Pay me" Lora to Trav said

In that card game she's ahead

 

We are called to do good things

'Specially in our Christian rings

Aim at Jesus, not at sin

And the Word you must stay in

 

At our special church group time

You prayed for me!  That was fine

Then the nightlife trash can band

Give Chloe and Jase a hand

 

Proverbs 16:31 says, "Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life."

 

Father, I don't know how righteous my life has been, but I like my gray hair.  Amen.

No comments: