Thursday, February 16, 2023

February 16 - “Gettin’ the heart rate up”

Chris found a way to keep her heart rate up without walking. She called to contest a bill with UTMB. Ultimately, she had to call the insurance company as well. Sounded like the left hand didn’t know what the right hand was doing. Wild and crazy, that’s for sure. The insurance company finally issued her a new insurance card … identical to the one she already has. The billing office told her that when someone calls wanting her to pay the deductible up front, tell them to bill her and she will pay later.  We’ll see how that goes over. 

 

Yesterday afternoon we decided to divide and conquer. Chris took Sam to her water therapy. I went and picked up my Fire Department uniform from the cleaners. Their chore took a lot longer than mine though. Sam is usually done by around three. They finally got back at 3:30. All was well, though. Sam got cleaned up and I went out and brought us back some Whataburger. Great Texas supper.

 

Psalms 139:23-24 says, Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

 

Father, please help us be patient as the whole insurance thing gets worked out. Amen.

No comments: