Sunday, February 12, 2023

February 12 - “No docs”

Chris headed off the island yesterday. She got released to drive by the eye doc, so she just took off. Actually, she was headed up to get some quilting stuff.

 

I used the opportunity to do a few errands myself. Dropped off my class A uniform at the cleaners. Swung in at Randall’s and picked up a prescription. Then went to Walmart to get Sam a prescription and some snacks for the party tonight. 5:30-ish. Come whenever you want!  Our house. Super Bowl of Commercial-dom!

 

Spent the afternoon working on this crazy jigsaw puzzle. The one with a bunch of teacups. It doesn’t have enough distinctive markings for my taste. I’ll keep plodding through though. One piece a day is good for me.

 

Gotta go. I’m preaching at Seaside today. Little more prep to do …

 

Psalms 139:10 says, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

 

Father, thanks for a day with no doctors’ appointments. It was nice. Amen.

No comments: