Thursday, September 5, 2024

September 5 - “Long morning”


Chris started the day off early. Well, actually the rain started off early. Chris came in second. She had a dentist appointment at 9. Then she had to take Sam in for her doc appointment. Long morning for her, that’s for sure. 


Meanwhile, I addressed some birthday cards and actually had time to catch a movie. Not much else to do when it’s raining … and raining … and raining. Sure hope it clears off enough to dry out enough so we can get moving on the fence. 


Kel stopped by to drop off the textbooks for a Bible study I’m going to be teaching starting on Sunday. None other than Experiencing God. I have taught it numerous times over the years, but this time will be different. I’ll be going back to my roots and facilitating the study for the students. Right now Christina will be leading with me. Great study. 


Matthew‬ ‭4‬:‭4‬ says, But He answered, “It is written: Man must not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.”


Father, help us to communicate well the principles of Experiencing God. Amen

No comments: