Friday, September 6, 2024

September 6 - “Getting real”


We spent the morning getting ready for home group. I went over the study while Chris started cleaning house. I did stop long enough to do the vacuuming, though. 


I also spent some time going over the Experiencing God curriculum. Always good stuff, every time I have done it. 


Sam and I spent the early part of the afternoon watching the Astros play again. They just couldn’t solve the mystery of the Cincinnati Reds.  They haven’t won a game from the Reds since some time in 2017. The Reds even had a guy go 9 for 11 over the course of the series (Ty France).  Only good thing about that? He used to be on the Mariners. At least we don’t have to see him that often. 


Nathan called to let me know he made the order for our fence repair materials. Guess it’s getting real finally. The delivery will be Saturday. I’m ready to get this done. 


John‬ ‭5‬:‭24‬ says, I assure you: Anyone who hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment but has passed from death to life.


Father, help us get these fences up over the next few days. We could use some dry weather. Amen. 

No comments: