Friday, February 9, 2024

February 9 - “Gettin’ prepped”'


I got some more work done on the SuperBowl party for Sunday night. Rumor has it there will be a brand-new game to unveil along with some old favorites. That is, if I finish putting it together. It’s a can’t-miss good time, even if you don’t really care who wins the Big Game or even what’s on TV at all. Bring along something to eat and we’ll throw it all on the table to share while we ponder commercials and strategies and who that is up in that multi-million dollar luxury box. The game starts at 5:30, so come anytime near then. 


I think I forgot to mention that not only did the kids help with the latest puzzle, they actually finished it. Well, to be honest, Chris actually finished it. Can’t break her unbeaten streak of completions, you know. 


I also helped Chris clean house some. I did the vacuuming, which I’m technically supposed to be avoiding like the Black Back 

Plague. But I wanted to try it. I finished all right. I could definitely feel the strain in my back, though. Not severe pain or anything. Just muscles indicating they were upset that they received no advanced warning. 


Micah‬ ‭7‬:‭18‬ says, Who is a God like you, pardoning iniquity and passing over transgression for the remnant of his inheritance? He does not retain his anger forever, because he delights in steadfast love.


Father, thanks for all the unsung work Chris does. Amen. 

No comments: