Friday, February 23, 2024

February 23 - “Another long day”


Sam had the long day of doc appointments this time. She and Chris left around 9, I think. Didn’t get back until after 2. They even took a sack lunch with them. I heated up some leftover lasagna. Yum for me. They had homemade chicken salad. Yum for them, too, I guess. 


While they were gone, I worked some more on the jigsaw puzzle. And I confess. I may or may not have watched a movie or two. Not much else went on around the neighborhood this balmy Spring afternoon. Better than all the police action we heard about while we were at the basketball tournament last week. I’ll take the peace and quiet, thank you. 


1 Peter‬ ‭2‬:‭9‬-‭10‬ ‭ says, But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.


Father, please be with Sam as she walks through this latest round of treatments. Amen. 

No comments: