Tuesday, February 6, 2024

February 6 - “Just”


Back at it. We both walked just a mile and a half. Well, that “just” would be a descriptive of Chris’ walk. Mine would be closer to “Woohoo! A mile and a half two times in a row!”  


I spent a lot of time at my desk yesterday. No, I didn’t fall asleep there. At least not this time. I had to get going in the games for the Super Bowl party we are hosting Sunday. Yes. You are totally invited to come. Kickoff is 5:30 Sunday. Come any time. Chris is making some chili. Bring along something to eat to add to the table (not required). 


We had a special surprise guest show up just as we sat down to eat supper. Robert (from church) popped in on his way home from … jury duty. We assured him that we would be praying for him. 


Psalm‬ ‭121‬:‭2‬ ‭says, My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.


Father, please be with Robert as he serves on the jury. Give him wisdom and compassion. Amen. 

No comments: