Wednesday, February 28, 2024

February 28 - “Goodbye to the weird eye headache-inducing one”


Chris had the early morning physical therapy appointment. 8:15. Had to be there at 8. She said it was just her and the Seawall Walking Club out that early. 


When she got back she helped me put together a stretching/exercise plan for back recovery patients. Not sure why I was never sent to physical therapy myself. But I guess my access to internet exercise plans is the same as their’s would be. 


I also got started on two other projects. One is just a new puzzle. We finished that weird eye headache-inducing one. Thanks, Sandy. The new one is a National Parks scene from the Great Smoky Mountains. 


The second project will take a while. I started pulling together income tax stuff. This will be the first time we are strictly Social Security old dudes, so I have no idea how much of my records will be needed. No matter. We have a good preparer. I’ll just trust her. 


More laptop difficulty. Even Chris agrees that the time has come. Guess we now have to make time for a trip to Best Buy. Why not just order it on line?  Well … I’m old school. I really like to see it and touch it in person so I know for sure what I’m getting. 


Last night Cailyn’s soccer team played against perennial powerhouse Friendswood. They gave it their best shot, and the Sweeper even scored again this week, but the good guys fell just short, 2-1. Proud of you, girls!


‭‭Jude‬ ‭1‬:‭20‬-‭21‬ ‭ says, But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life.


Father, help me be careful with this new exercise plan. And be with our tax lady. Amen. 

No comments: