Tuesday, February 27, 2024

February 27 - “Outside”


I joined in the walk parade once again yesterday. Chris and I made it a whole two miles. Actually felt kinda good. And afterwards we cleaned out a flowerbed in the front yard. And later in the afternoon Chris mowed the backyard. She stopped me from doing it. Apparently, it’s on the list of things I can’t do for at least six months after surgery. Sigh. Must be getting close to Spring. 


Last night we took it easy. Topped off the day with a Baylor basketball game. And the Bears didn’t disappoint. They beat TCU. Woohoo! Waco can breathe a sigh of relief. 


Psalm‬ ‭56‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭says, When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?


Father, thank you for the gorgeous weather so Chris could get her fix of working in the yard. Amen. 

No comments: