Tuesday, June 28, 2022

June 28 - “BBBBoookkss!”

We stayed at home all day. Well, except for our 2- mile walk. Didn’t even go to Walmart for the groceries we needed. We’re we sick? Nope. Just really busy. Doing what?  Glad you asked.

 

Chris started the unenviable task of washing all our dirty clothes from children’s camp. It was quite the pile.

 

Meanwhile I spent the day in my office. Was I working hard?  Well, that’s a hard yes. But it may or may not have been actual work. I mean, I did get some work done on the Bible study for home group on Thursday. And I got the week’s birthday cards addressed. But I spent most of the day emptying boxes.

 

Chris finally turned me loose on filling up the new bookcases. Well, that is, after we emptied one and moved it and moved another in its place. Whew. Lots of moving. But then I had to go out in the garage and bring in box after box after box of the books I boxed up from my office at church.  Now that wore me out. And I still have 16 boxes to go. Not sure how many I’ll get to actually put on a shelf. Ah well. I’ll get back at it tomorrow.

 

Isaiah 41:10 says, So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

 

Father, thank you for the chance to showcase my books again. Amen.

No comments: