Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22 – “Not today”

 

I have a surprise for Chris when she gets home tomorrow evening.  Her Mom's next round of chemo starts tomorrow morning.  But because she might read this, I can't say what I did today.  I can say I'm pretty sore right now.

 

Our contractor did call today. He said his goal is to get the rest of our roof on this week.  Nice goal.

 

Jeremiah 17:7-8 says, "But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream.  It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green.  It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."

 

Father, please watch over Chris again for me.  I can't wait to see her tomorrow.  Amen.


No comments: