Friday, March 1, 2024

March 1 - “Computer woes … still”


I spent the morning wading through income tax stuff. I did finish and even connected with our tax preparer. I thought being old was gonna bee we a lot easier when it came to tax time. 


Sam went to Texas with Robert to run some errands. That gave Chris time to finish cleaning house. I worked some more on the new puzzle. 


I also tried to get the computer ready to play videos for home group. Things were looking pretty bleak, though. But after the fifth restart, it finally held. Maybe we can get going on that new one come Monday morning. 


Meanwhile, we are heading to San Antonio this morning. I’ll drive as long as it’s dark. Guess I’ll pray for a Buc-ees after that so we can switch out. 


Psalm‬ ‭139‬:‭23‬-‭24‬ ‭ says, Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!


Father, please ride with us to San Antonio this morning. Amen. 

No comments: