Tuesday, March 12, 2024

March 12 - “A new one”


Heart doctor appointment at 9 am. No. Not Chris. This one was for me. Just a follow-up for the visit six months ago to see if the arterial plaque buildup was blocking anything (sounds like I know what I’m talking about, doesn’t it?). No real change other than some medication adjustments. “Come back and see me in six months.”


Next we went to Best Buy to look at computers. To our surprise, the one we were looking at online was on sale in the store. With help from a consummate computer nerd, we grabbed it. 


I played at getting it set up when we got back home. Most of what I did went fairly smoothly. Even got the Word program going. However, the cloud stuff is messed up. What is supposed to be accessible from the old computer in the cloud looks completely different on the new one. No idea what I did wrong. I’ll take another look today, but the Geek Squad may be getting a call. 


Mark‬ ‭16‬:‭15‬ ‭ says, And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.“


Father, thanks for you that Nathan is doing so well post op. Please keep him on the straight and narrow of following doctor’s orders. Amen. 

No comments: