Wednesday, March 13, 2024

March 13 - “Stella”


Walked our two miles again yesterday. And when we got back, Chris headed right out to work in a flowerbed. I followed with the clippers to do some trimming. I even managed to get two dead bushes pulled up with little to no back exertion. As it turned out, the original flowerbed didn’t get the extensive work it needed, but we did get a good start on the bushes. 


Oh. And in between time, I managed to switch some files over to the new computer. I think it’s in a place where I can actually use it … finally. I even discovered some new things. My favorite so far is one where the computer will read what I write back to me. Yep. Out loud. And in case you’re wondering … my new computer … is a girl. I’m pretty sure her name is Stella. We have a lot to talk about now that I know she can talk back. See you soon, Stella. 


Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬ says, For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.


Father, thanks for my new computer friend. Help me get to know her better. Amen. 

No comments: