Tuesday, March 26, 2024

March 26 - “Damsel”


We made it through our two miles before the rain struck. The wet stuff didn’t really last all that long, but I wouldn’t have been all that excited about walking in it. Now, dancing might have been another story …


In the afternoon we headed “out east,” meaning to the east end of the island. Chris had her regular oncologist appointment for a checkup. All was well for another three months. Mine wasn’t exactly an appointment. I just had to show up for x-rays on my back to make sure my metallic implants are still holding everything together. The technician seemed to think all was well back there. Woohoo. 


Last night we watched a movie on Netflix. “Damsel.” It starred one of my favorite actresses. Don’t know her real name, but she played Ebola Holmes and Eleven in other roles. Lots of action. And … a dragon. Who doesn’t love a dragon?


‭‭John‬ ‭12‬:‭8‬ says, For the poor you always have with you, but you do not always have me.


Father, thank you for the good news from Chris’ appointment. Keep those coming. Amen. 

No comments: